Thursday, February 2, 2012

Confessions

Today's Confession Time is brought to you courtesy of my obsession with food blogs.  Seriously.  I never knew how much time I could spend on the computer until I spent so many night time hours awake with my Sammy.  I could spend hours and hours-late night hours, that is, looking at food blogs. Strange, I know.  I guess you could say it's my guilty pleasure? Call it what you will, but I love them.

I've discovered that many of my favorite blogs are traps. I say that because one blog has links to other equally interesting blogs.  Which then means more time spent on the computer.  I find myself saying "Oh my goodness!  That looks SO yummy!  I HAVE got to make that!" at almost every recipe I see.  And so I mark it with the intentions of making it.  And tonight, I found several recipes I am dying to make.  For example, the Nectarine and Prosciutto Pizza with Arugula recipe I found at new favorite blog of mine. I am determined to make that one.  For reals.  In case you also share in my love of food blogs, I have a few of my favorites linked to my blog.  Just in case you are as strange as me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment