Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shut the Front Door! Are You Kidding Me?!

It's totally and completely true.  My boys are 6 months old today!!! You'd never guess by looking at them though:) These two have completely turned our lives around.  In a good way.  Jacob and I absolutely love being parents.  We love these two boys so very much and can't get enough of them!  As nice as it is to have a break for a bit (which rarely happens), I somehow can't wait to get back to my boys and all of their chubbiness. Which by the way, did you notice how chubby my Sammy is?  I think he is around 14 pounds now.  No. I am not kidding you.  He is so darn chubby.  It looks like we wrapped rubber bands around his wrists and thighs.  Drew is getting bigger as well.  He's just not quite as big as Sammy yet.  I bought these onesies when we first moved to CA in July.  I bought three of them thinking I would have my three boys to put them on.  It was hard for me to pull them out-as is everything that I have three of.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about our Dalton and how much I love and miss him.  However, I am so grateful for the two sweet boys that we do have have here with us and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for them and for the opportunity I have to be their mom.  I love being a mom.  I love taking care of them.  I love taking care of the house.  I love being a wife.  It is the busiest job ever, but I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.





We have an appointment scheduled for March with the pediatrician.  Jacob and I are both eager to see how much the boys weigh and where they fall on the growth charts.  Sammy can sit up in his Bumbo seat now and I think Drew will be able to soon as well.  They are both such strong boys and each have their own funny personalities.  So far they are nothing alike:)  We have loved watching them grow and want to enjoy every minute and every stage with them.  We have a whole list of fun things to take them to do while we are here in San Francisco and can't wait to be able to take them out!  We love you Drew Boy and Sammy!!! Thanks for being our boys!!!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to read this. We went to grad clinic today and Dr. R asked if I had talked to you or anything. I hadn't seen this post yet, but I said the last post I read you guys were safe and sound in CA.
    I love that they are getting so big. Olivia is 11 pounds!
    Glad you all are doing well, hope Jacob is doing well in school. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Sarah Jane they are so big!!! I love seeing them looking so healthy and cute. I just can't stop smiling. I'm so happy for you. You sound so happy, long time coming. What a sweet little momma you are. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete