Monday, January 23, 2012

Funny Boy

It is 1:00 am and I can't sleep.  Why? Maybe it's because I am anxious to go home to California and actually live with my husband. And introduce our boys to all the lovliness San Francisco has to offer. Or maybe it's because my mind wanders one million miles and hour thinking of all the things I want to do or thoughts of the person I want to become or the mother I want/need to be.

At this very moment it is because my five month old son who is sleeping in his crib next to me sounds like a wild boar.  Im not kidding you.  This kid doesn't JUST grunt.  I'm actually not quite sure how to describe the noises he makes.  All I know is that they are loud.  And very un-human like.  On top of that, he has a serious case of the toots.  Am I completely immature to just sit and laugh at him?  Oh well if I am.....

And that's only a couple of the reasons why our Sammy is a funny boy.



Sincerely,

SJ

2 comments:

  1. I could never get any sleep with my babies in the same room. I am so glad that thing are going well and I hope that you get to go home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the hardest time sleeping with a newborn by me...I was hypersensitive to every little sound...although mine never sounded like wild boars :)

    I hope I get to say goodbye before you go.

    ReplyDelete