Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our First Two Weeks


Our first two weeks here have been great! We are getting familiar with the area and I am getting used to the fact that in order to go anywhere, including the grocery store, we have to take the freeway.  We have also discovered that there is a Target and a Costco about seven minutes north of us.  Thank goodness!!! Jacob started school on Friday, July 8th and has been busy with that ever since. Above are pictures of his first day of school!  Since I am up at the crack of dawn everyday anyway, I fix breakfast for this sweet boy and take him to the bus stop at 6:15 am.  His schedule is going to be pretty intense this year.  Class starts at 7:45 am every morning and he is in class all day until at least 5:00pm.  He stays late (9:00pm) at least two days per week to study and help assist a couple of the third year students he has become really good friends with.  This first year is going to be intense, rough and I am sure overwhelming at times.  However, I am sure that since I will be in St. George getting the care I need both before and after the babies are born, he will be able to focus a little better and do well.  I know the time will pass by quickly for him since they will keep him so busy.  I will miss this boy like crazy while I am gone, but we both really feel that this is the best decision for us; all five of us.  He will be able to come out when the babies are born and to have Christmas. Is it bad that I am already looking forward to those times? More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. How adorable is the top picture of the two of you! You will have SO many people that will be excited that you are doing this. Just update alot...like alot alot. I (we) want to know all the details of everything going on. It's so exciting!! AND good luck to Jacob!

    ReplyDelete