Monday, July 18, 2011

Babies Shower

Not many people can say that they are having a shower for their babIES!  Well, I did!!! My beautiful sisters threw me a wonderful babIES shower right before we moved to California.  It was a perfect day.  Full of family and close friends.  It honestly could not have been any better.  Time and time again that day, I was amazed by the generosity of people.  Thanks to my wonderful family and close friends, I was able to have enough money to purchase all three car seats and the triple stroller that I had been DREAMING about getting but didn't think we would be able to afford.  I haven't purchased those items yet, but I can't wait until I do!  I also can't thank enough my friends and family that traveled to be there.  You never realize how important it is to be at events such as a baby shower, bridal shower, blessing, etc. until you are the one in the spot to celebrate such an occasion.  It means the world.  Thanks again to all of you who came, brought gifts, or contributed in some way.  Thanks to you, our boys will be safe in their car seats,  enjoy the outdoors on a walk, be warm after a bath all wrapped up in their towel, entertained, and stylin' in a new outfit!

I apologize for the picture overload, but I want to document as much as possible for these boys!  (Thanks to Koni for all the wonderful pictures!!!!















1 comment: