Sunday, January 22, 2012

A New Beginning

In my last post, I indicated that the whole blogging thing hadn't been going as well as I had intended when I started it.  I also noted that there would be some changes coming.  Well my friends, the time has come.  I don't know if anyone even reads this, or really even cares.  Regardless, I am making the changes, even if it is just for me.  You see, I feel with all that has gone on the past 6 months, (yes, that is how long all "this" has lasted) I need somewhat of a "new beginning" or a fresh start.  Besides, with the new year and all, isn't it the perfect time for a change?  I think so.  With that said, (I guess written would be more appropriate) I am ready to do things a bit differently around here.  

For starters, this blog is not going to be solely about our sweet baby boys.  I need to mix things up a bit.  I have decided that in order to make blogging more enjoyable, I am going to post about everyday life.  This means my posts might be a delicious recipe I made, something funny or interesting, something that has been on my mind, a project I made or anything else I feel is noteworthy.  Yes, I think that is the change I need with this blog.  Besides, isn't variety the spice of life?  I think so....

Over the next few weeks, months and year, I would like to refine my skills in many areas.  Particularly my photography skills (okay, I don't think I even have any photography skills to refine), cooking skills (I absolutely LOVE to cook, bake and be in the kitchen in general...L.O.V.E it), sewing skills, wife/mother/sister/friend skills (is that such a thing?!  In my book it is), and this blog will be used as a place to document those things. 

Basically, this blog will be whatever I am in the mood to make of it that day.  So I hope you enjoy it.  If not, sorry.

And so it begins.  Out with the old and in with the new!  Yay for new beginnings!

Sincerely, 

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment